Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Izzy's 3d/4d Ultra Sound 4-27-09


Both Cody and I have been waiting for the day we would be able to go to our 3d ultrasound! We were lucky that some of our family got to be there(but they let me and him in first to see her)
It was really cute I noticed right away she had his lips and nose... lucky girl! Cody says ..."hopefully she has your eyes Brit".She was moving so much the pictures are kinda blurry and of course just like her Dad she was being extremely shy and tried covering her face.. kinda like she was saying leave me alone. She was playing with her hands, sucking her fingers and even trying to grab her feet. The technician said she was all curled up and has plenty of room not to be. So I'm sure she will be a snugler like both her parents :) We both fell in love right away and have watched the DVD every night since!

I look just like my Daddy in his baby pictures

The blob in front is her foot (she was trying to grab them)


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment